Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
America’s failed foreign policy summarized in 2 pictures.
An extremely simple concept that American narcissists fail to realize.
LOOK AT THIS
HE STILL HAS THE PAPER IN HIS MOUTH
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER IM SO HAPPY
Ain’t see one lie
Holy shit, Anthony Weiner actually said something important.
It’s a miracle!
That’s been the Republican strategy since day one of Obama’s presidency. Block the President at every turn, then blame him for not getting anything done. In fact, here’s Newt Gingrich openly admitting to it.
That’s why Republicans block jobs bills — so they can blame Obama for the economy still sucking. They’ve blocked budgets, resulting in a government shutdown that they then tried to blame on Obama. They’ve tried over and over again to block Obamacare, and complain that it’s a failure as they work their asses off to try to make it fail.
It’s kindergarten politics, and we need to vote these schmucks out in November. A bunch of white guys throwing temper tantrums and shouting NO! to everything just because they don’t like the president is no way to run a government, especially if we’re going to continue to pretend to be one of the greatest nations on earth.
And we’ll be hearing more from the woman on the right side in the picture, because she (Nicolle Wallace) is now one of The View's new co-hosts, along with comedienne Rosie Perez, comedienne Rosie O'Donnell, and comedienne Whoopi Goldberg.
I am so amused.
oh god, it´s back
I just love it that this motherfucking adorable bastard has no idea that he just turned himself into a fucking meme
More Disney Parks facts here
But how could you leave out this
"Alright, this heist is titled Operation WAFFLE, which stands for ‘We’re All Friends, Friends Love Eachother’. Yesterday, uh, I learned that ‘each other’ is two words…"
I want to be the first person on the moon to shoot a sniper rifle at earth and hit a wasp nest. my whole life so far is leading up to that moment
Raise your hand if you’re emotionally unprepared for tonight’s episode of Red vs Blue